Top 100 Badass Places in the World – Part 4
76. Amanpulo, Philippines
77. Mont Saint-Michel, France
78. Kjeragbolten, Norway
79. Potala Palace, Tibet
80. Taj Mahal, India
81. Dead Sea
82. Great Coral Reef, Australia
83. Amazon Rainforest
84. Gordon Beach, Tel-Aviv, Israel
It’s the Middle East, but they know how to party on this beach.
85. Sea of Stars, Maldives
Phytoplankton, through the use of bioluminescence, light up the shoreline.
86. Grand Canyon, Arizona
87. Northern Lights, Alaska
88. Manchester, United Kingdom
Like Boston, Manchester is surrounded by universities, but, unlike Boston, has a crazy nightlife. Sure, London is more upscale, but you don’t have to pay an arm and a leg to get into these clubs. Every weekend brings in about 120,000 partiers.
89. Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Need more partying? Check out Amsterdam. Besides that, it is probably the most bike friendly and liberal city in the world.
90. Tokyo, Japan
91. Hong Kong, China
Hong Kong has the world’s highest population density with some areas having 130,000 people per square mile.
92. Eye of the Sahara, Mauritania
93. Puerto Princesa Subterranean River, Philippines
94. Waitomo Glowworm Caves, New Zealand
95. Tower of Mount Erebus, Antarctica
96. Guoliang Tunnel, China
97. Nissi Beach, Ayia Napa, Cyprus
98. Iguazu Waterfalls, Argentina
99. Tomorrowland, Boom, Belgium
400 DJs. Enough said.
100. Crack of Silfra, Iceland
This rift is between two tectonic plates.